Engineered Solutions Group (ESG)
The Proposal Engineer is responsible for maintaining the highest level of customer & distributor satisfaction by providing responsive, professional and technically sound conveyor solutions and quotations as well as application assistance and guidance.
Working on a full-range of projects, the Proposal Engineer provides complete estimates from receipt of quote inquires through final proposals, which includes understanding a scope of work, uncovering RFQ questions, project clarifications, product testing and providing structured, detailed estimates. Individuals must be able to quickly analyze, compare, and interpret detailed RFQ’s and be able to make accurate judgments based on such information.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- AutoCAD experience/skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service and computer skills (proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment interacting with a variety of internal and external customers through phone, email and in-person.
- Requires strong mechanical aptitude, problem-solving skills and desire to assist customers in finding the best Dorner solution for their application/project.
- Experience in scheduling, planning and interfacing with manufacturing desired.