AquaPruf 7600 Ultimate Conveyors
7600 Sanitary Modular Belt – Highest Level Of Sanitation
The Ultimate Series has been engineered for Fast & Effective Sanitation in the most demanding environments. These include facilities where food safety is essential, such as: RTE foods, raw protein (meat – poultry – fish), dairy and other environments with high pressure sanitation requirements.
Benefits of 7600 Ultimate AquaPruf Conveyor:
- Frame is designed with no horizontal surfaces for optimum cleaning. Conveyors over 10′ long consist of multiple sections which are bolted together (can be welded together on site).
- Bearings are mounted in cast stainless steel housing for maximum performance in washdown environments.
- Solid UHMW wear strips are easily lifted out of the frame without tools to minimize cleaning time.
- The tool-less tip up pulley allows conveyor end to be lifted easily for quick access to inside of conveyor for cleaning.
- Solid Urethane belt is sprocket driven for consistent performance and has no bacteria harboring hinges or pins.
- Open Belt Tracking Flanges and solid UHMW idler pucks create access to pulleys.
- Conveyor is designed to withstand high pressure (100-1,500 psi) spray and chlorinated solutions.
- Drive sprockets are located on a 1.5″ square stainless steel shaft without fasteners to provide optimum drive strength and cleanability
- Frame cut-outs (optional) are available to allow spraying the inside of the conveyor without lifting the belt.
- Belt lifters (optional) raise the belt from the wear strips by simply pulling an external lever for fast access and effective cleaning.
- TIG welded stand offs keep fasteners out of the food zone.
- Load: 20 lbs/square-foot of belt
- Belt widths: 6″ to 36″
- Lengths: 36″ to 40′
- Belt speed: 233 ft/min maximum
- Solid urethane belting, includes belt scraper
- UHMW wear strip bed plate
- Continuous TIG welded 304 stainless steel frame
- #4 Polish on all frame surfaces
- Bearing material is 400 stainless steel
- Bearing lubricant is H1 type FDA lubricant
- USDA accepted belting
- Meets USDA, NSF & AMI design specifications