Hartland, Wis., (February 26, 2020) — Dorner GmbH is expanding its presence throughout Europe by adding the 2200 Series LPZ (Low Profile Z-Frame) Conveyor to its lineup of conveyor platforms being manufactured in Jülich, Germany. Dorner (http://www.dornerconveyors.com) is an industry leader in the design, application, manufacturing and integration of precision industrial and sanitary conveyor systems.
The advantage of the 2200 Series LPZ is that its sleek, narrow profile allows it to be positioned under machinery where other conveyors wouldn’t fit, making it ideal for part removal and product handling in packaging, metalworking, automation, medical, pharmaceutical and other general manufacturing applications. Additionally, the 2200 LPZ is an ergonomically-sound platform and built with features to enhance employee safety.
The 2200 Series LPZ is the latest conveyor platform being manufactured at Dorner Europe. In 2018, Dorner Europe began production of the 2200 Series from its Jülich, Germany, location, which boasts more than 2,100 square meters of production space. The move to manufacture the 2200 Series LPZ, which can be configured in either Z-frame, horizontal-to-incline and nose-over positions, enables customers throughout Europe and the Middle East to take delivery of their equipment faster than ever before.
Features and benefits of the 2200 Series LPZ conveyor include:
- Sturdy, single-piece frame design
- V-guided belts for accurate belt tracking
- Durable, hard-anodized frame
- Universal T-slots fit industry-standard hardware
- Adjustable guiding with new modern design and reliable clamp method
- Cleated and flat belt options
Performance specifications of the 2200 Series LPZ conveyor:
- Loads up to 66 lbs. (30 kg)
- Belt speeds up to 187 feet per minute (57 m/min)
- Belt widths: 8″ ( 203 mm) to 24″ (610 mm)
- Conveyor lengths: 43.2″ (1,097 mm) to 13.1 ft (4,000 mm)
- Provides positive belt tracking, even under demanding side load applications
- Rack and pinion belt tensioning
Customers can also design their 2200 Series LPZ conveyors using D-Tools, Dorner’s online conveyor configurator. D-Tools is intended to help users select, design, configure and view conveyors in an intuitive 2D and 3D CAD platform. Dorner’s 2200 Series LPZ conveyors will be available in D-Tools in German, Spanish and English languages; currencies will be Euros, U.S. dollars and Malaysian ringgit.
For more information on Dorner’s 2200 Series LPZ conveyors being manufactured in Germany, visit www.dornerconveyors.com.
Connect with Dorner GmbH on Facebook
Subscribe to Dorner GmbH on YouTube
Follow Dorner GmbH on LinkedIn